If you’re coming to Boston for the first time, going to be working on campus, or you even just need some guidance on what to do–considering how chaotic everything is and how little everyone knows–you might be looking around for a lifeline. This will help.
- UMB Covid Page (https://www.umb.edu/coronavirus)
- University Resources Home Page (https://www.umb.edu/resources4u)
- Hyperlink to Mass.gov COVID website (https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-updates-and-information)
- Information for Student-Workers (https://geoumb.org/)
- Employee Assistance Program (https://hr.umb.edu/benefits/employee-assistance)
- Have more questions that these don’t cover? We can help. You can either email us at email@example.com, and we’ll answer it as soon as we can, get in touch with us through Facebook Messenger, or come to one of our pre-semester Q&A sessions. The dates and Zoom link for both are below.
Additionally, please let us know if you’ve gotten any information from the university about parking on campus once the semester begins.